How do I apply for a rental property?

If you’re interested in applying for a rental property, please fill out the required applications below and email the electronic copies to or you can deliver your applications in a sealed envelope to the main office at 303 Commando St. Gwinn, Michigan.

Joshua One Seven Tenant Application

RRS Rental Application

How do I pay my rent?

Joshua One Seven partners with Embers Credit Union to provide flexible rent payment options. Each tenant is provided with their own account for rent payment. Rent is payed by making a deposit into your specific Embers Credit Union account through any means available including check, cash, credit/debit card, or electronic transfer. Contact Embers Credit Union directly for more information or to download their mobile app.

Who should I contact first?

Property Management: Jim Beran,

Rental Inquiries: Amber Findley (Office Manager),

Rehabilitation Requests: Perry Findley (Maintenance Manager),

Maintenance Requests: Perry Findley (Maintenance Manager),

Are there any rental restrictions?

Joshua One Seven is an equal opportunity housing provider and fully comply with all State of Michigan and federal laws. We complete a full credit and criminal background check for all adult applicants. If you have specific questions regarding rental restrictions, please contact the Rental Staff at

Do you allow pets in your rentals?

Some properties allow for pets and others do not. For properties that do allow pets, these are the requirements:

  • Pet Application required per pet
  • $250 one-time fee per pet
  • Additional $25/month rent per pet
  • Maximum of 2 pets (dogs/cats) total.
  • Dogs: small breeds only (
  • Cats: must be neutered/spayed and declawed.

Please see specific properties to determine pet allowance.